Defra Releases Latest Resource and Waste Newsletter (28 September)
In its latest Resources and Waste Newsletter, released on 28 September, the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) provided details on its attendance at the London Packaging Week, the October events, 2023 Recycle Week, as well as a reminder to respond to draft EPR regulations and upcoming forum dates.
The newsletter included:
- Information on London Packaging Week
- October events, including the LARAC Annual Conference (11th Oct 2023), and the Restaurant & Takeaway Innovation Expo (10th & 11th Oct 2023). To read more, click here.
- Recycle Week 2023 – Defra is supporting Recycle Week 2023 which aims to champion recycling at home and within school communities. Read more here.
- There is one week until the consultation on draft EPR regulations closes. The closing date is 9 October. For more information, click here.
- Upcoming Resources and Waste Forum dates: