BPF Chemical Recycling Event on 19 October
The British Plastics Federation’s (BPF) Chemical Recycling 2023 Event is taking place on 19 October. The online event is designed to provide a comprehensive overview of the latest chemical recycling news, studies and technology.
This online event attracts an international audience and will provide an in-depth exploration of chemical recycling capacity and supply, investment, mass balance issues, life cycle analyses (LCA), as well as a key case study.
Topics and speakers include:
- Life Cycle Analyses (LCA) for Chemical Recycling – Stuart Coles, Warwick University
- Mass Balance – An Update – David Carroll, Plastics Europe
- Panel Discussion on Feedstock Availability
- Understanding the Drivers Holding Back Large-Scale Investment – Adrian Da Costa, ExxonMobil
- Capacity and Supply of Chemical Recyclate – Will Collins, Argus Media
Attendees will also have access to three pre-recorded sessions on chemical recycling processes and to over 10 hours of recordings from three previous events.
RECOUP members receive 20% off with the code ‘recoup2023’. To book your place, please click here.